I first ran across this with v16R6, but in conversations with other
developers, not everyone was running into the same issue, so I didn't
report it as a bug (or take the time to isolate and repeat). In my
case, the commands were being called from a component (Foundation
v5.7).

Good luck,

dave

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:12 AM, Jeffrey Kain via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip - I ran across this too and had already changed all of
> those.  I'm going to double-check though.
>
>> On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:53 AM, Dave Nasralla via 4D_Tech
>> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes I have seen this. The first thing I would look at is the command:
>> SET MENU ITEM PROPERTY(<>Fnd_Menu_FileMenu_t;-1;Associated standard
>> action;ak quit)
>>
>> The old constants need to be updated to the new ones (eg. ak quit) . I
>> found if I "touched" a method with the old constants, they no longer
>> worked and failed..

David Nasralla
Clean Air Engineering