Just wondering...

I know that there are a **stupid** number of sales tax zones, and
exceptions in each zone
i.e in Pa - where I live - clothing, (most) groceries, and necessities
are sales tax exempt; however (and there is always at least one) some
clothing (sports specific are NOT exempt), Pepsi and prepared foods
(rotisserie chicken) are not exempt... etc etc etc.

and yeah it would be a an F-ing nightmare to try to manage these -- so
yes let someone else do it --  BUT -
do these things really change that much  day to day, or month to month
- or even year to year?
in PA the only changes (that I am aware of)
- 2 'special' areas of an additional 1% sales tax (Allegheny County,
and Phillidelphia county) and both of these have been in place for
decades.
- 'Cyber Monday' - when ever that is, in which electronics are tax
exempt, and this has been in place for at least a decade if not 2

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:25:58 -0400, Jeffrey Kain via 4D_Tech wrote:
> Not compared to filing sales tax in every tax jurisdiction in every
> state (eventually) every month ourselves...
>
>> On Aug 17, 2018, at 1:00 AM, Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech
>> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>>
>> So kinda pricey?
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'