Hi Miyako,

About 3 months ago there was a discussion about viewing PDFs in a webarea on
High Sierra
Then it was the believe that when using this in 4D 64-bit the problem was solved

However, now we are testing 64-bit for the first time, and when viewing a PDF
in a webarea on High Sierra it crashes after viewing only two PDFs

Do you, or someone else, what is the problem with this? A solution would be
appreciated.

Gr,

Piotr

there was a word on the release note.

evidently it was caused by the 32-bit version of PDFKit (Apple framework, part
of the OS)

http://download.4d.com/Documents/Products_Documentation/LastVersions/Line_16/VIntl/4D_v16_3_ReleaseNotes.pdf