Thanks to all that have responded.
 - I rebooted the machine this evening. (In the past it has run as
long as a year without a reboot - which was only done for a system
update.)
 - No virus scans running on it
 - Backblaze runs, but the .4DD files are skipped.
 - MCS Scans came  back clean
 - Indexes have been rebuilt

One thing I have noticed is that, although the client machines are
running along fine and users can log in or out and do their tasks, the
4D Administration  Interface on the built application gets wonky. For
example, after running for a day, the "Monitor" tab will no longer
show a graph and the Details area (with the pie charts) is blank with
a message something like (only visible to database administrators). Or
I'll go to the Users tab and nothing shows up, yet users are
connected.

Other 4D applications are fine.

dave

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 3:45 PM Stephen J. Orth via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I strongly recommend what Chuck is saying.  We tell our customers to exempt
> our folders from any scanning, virus, auto-bots, etc...
>
> We have seen database damage caused by this, which in turn results in
> crashing.
>
> Steve

David Nasralla
Clean Air Engineering