Can you clarify "in fairness, it is legacy software, free to use and not part
of the main product line.”

There is a 64 bit version 4D Internet Commands which tells me it’s being
updated and I see nothing to indicate that it is considered legacy.

Richard Wright
DataDomain
rwri...@datadomainsoftware.com