Hi,

I am a little confused about what constitutes use of 4D View Pro and, hence,
requires a license.

There are a number of features of listBoxes that are described as being
features of 4D View Pro.

https://blog.4d.com/automatic-row-height-in-listboxes-a-new-4d-view-pro-feature/

In this case, it is the “automatic row height” feature of a listbox, where it
can automatically adjust the height of a specific row according to its data.

If one uses this command, does that constitute use of 4D View Pro and hence
require a license? Since I develop on a test server (partner) I would not know
if a 4DView license is being ‘used’ or not.

My feeling is that if you stay away from using a 4D View Pro plugin on a form,
that you are not using 4D View Pro, but…

Thanks,

Chris