Hi all,

if you need a stable rock solid solution to print pdf files on windows, have
a look at our pdf plugin with pdf driver.

pdf printer driver and 32/64 Bit 4D plugin (v17 too ;-)
no boring update messages
much smaller pdfs than the win 10 built in driver
add bookmarks
add letter forms
mail with ms outlook
combine different print jobs to a single pdf with bookmarks and letterforms
and much more features

free up your head, save time and use it for all windows plattforms
Try it, integrate it, buy it and forget all the previous trouble with
different solutions
no annual fees

Link: http://www.node.de/indexplug.htm

We use it in our own vertical market software and the plugin gets updates
since 14 years

Regards Armin

Lutz wrote

--