Thanks for the guidance all….  Will include this right off the bat next time.

Mac
Version 15 R5

Sounds like it’s the issue you referenced.  I appreciate it.  How do I a. Look
up the details for that issue, b. Find these issues on my own?

Again thanks for the trip to school.  :)

Sandor Szatmari

> On Sep 17, 2018, at 15:02, Timothy Penner via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> What version are you using?
>
> It sounds like the following bug:
>
> ACI0097564   Unexpected Runtime internal timer error #22 during a Backup.
>
> This was fixed  in 16 R6 and 16.3
>
> -Tim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.