Hi,

We’re using v15 on High Sierra for a few of our clients. We’ve noticed an issue
on some Macs that have been upgraded to High Sierra. Those machines have a
number format displayed in 4D which is not what we’re seeing in the System
Preferences. For example, the system prefs have “,” as the thousand separator
and “.” as the decimal separator but in 4D we’re getting “.” as the thousand
separator and “,” as the decimal separator.

So the system prefs would show 1,250.45 but 4D is showing 1.250,45. We have a
system that detects the system preferences and sets the number format so it
displays correctly. What is weird is that it’s as if the System Preferences
number format pane is not actually setting the Mac OS X internal number format
correctly. We’ve tried resetting it, resetting the PRAM etc. Nothing seems to
work. This is happening on 2 machines out of 10 that have High Sierra. The
others work fine.

Has anyone seen this?

Cheers,

Paul