Rudy:

I agree with you. You think Belgium has few courses - try Belize!

I am with you trying to master it is a challenge. So much new in v17.
Fortunately we can still code as we did, and learn in snippets as we have time.
I do hope they have a course happening around the USA on this new stuff because
I will certainly want to get up there to take it. I doubt they will do Belize -
LOL.

Jody Bevan
Argus Productions Inc.