I'm new enough with collections and entities not to have a good sense of what
techniques are most efficient.  I have been thinking of Form as a communication
vehicle to be loaded and unloaded, and a way to avoid process variables.
Arrays would need to be packed and unpacked, but Example 11 on page
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17/OB-SET.301-3730704.en.html makes me want to try
using Form.CollectionName[n] too.

Keith