The only way I know of is to force a save of the record then look for a file
with the latest modified date. That is one of the reasons I switched to  Custom
Mode. The primary reason I switched, however, is that otherwise the external
folder is included in 4D Backup. In our case the external folder had grown to
near 300gb which caused a backup to take 5 hours. After switching the backup
now takes less than 20 mins.

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii