Kirk,

        I highly recommend Oracle VirtualBox it’s FREE and I have found it far
easier to setup and maintain than either VMWAre or Parallels. Oracle does a
great job of keeping it updated. Just had an update this morning.

        I am currently running Windows 2008 Server 32bit and 64bit,  Windows 7
and Windows 10. Passing files between the Mac the VMs is seamless and running
4D Client/Server in any combination between multiple VMs and the Mac works
flawlessly.

        I can’t say enough about how good and reliable it is. None of the never
ending hassles I had furs with Parallels then VMWare.

John

John Baughman
1331 I Street
Kailua, Hawaii  96734