On Oct 23, 2018, at 5:21 PM, Timothy Penner via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
>> Is there a way to get this to work in User mode?
>
> User Mode? Maybe the following items will help -
>
> Tech Tip: User Mode is now a part of Design Mode
> http://kb.4d.com/assetid=47243

I don’t really need any old User mode functionality. So I’ll re-phrase: a
normal output form with header, detail, footer sections displays properly in
the Design mode window that displays the form with data. A form using a listbox
for the detail section does not seem to display properly.

I have figured out that if the detail area specified by the form markers is not
zero, the form displays. The listbox displays fine in the header or footer.
However, I’m not sure where to put the markers so that the listbox will take up
the available space, like a regular listing. It works well enough, I suppose,
if I move the markers down far enough for the header to take up the space that
I use for that window.

Jim Crate