One of my client’s decided to upgrade a computer to Mojave and reported that 4D
was creating.

I think I have narrowed down the problem at least for my application. It looks
like any form that has static pictures or maybe even picture buttons causes 4D
to crash both in the design environment as soon as you select it in the
Explorer as well as when the form is opened during run time.

If I go through all my forms in the design environment, the only ones that
crash 4D have at least one picture in it.

This is 4D 16R6 32bit interpreted. I have not taken the time yet to convert all
my pictures in this database for compatibility
With 64bit 4D. Was waiting until I was ready to convert to 64bit. I suspect
this may the the root of the problem.

I also suspect this is the reason another thread reported crashes while trying
to compile.

I would be interested to here from those that are running on Mojave
successfully if they have any forms with pictures in their forms that have not
been made 64bit compatible.

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii