While using v17R3 (Build 17.228509) and v17.0 HF3, I noticed that my converted
structure (coming from v11) that I’ve been regularly modifying during this v17
upgrade started to report anomalies via MSC Verify. To reproduce a problem I
just delete a from object that was recently duplicated, just for testing and
then MSC shows that there is an anomaly. On several occasions, orphaned methods
(sometimes up to 93 orphaned methods) were viewable via Explorer and were
deleted (and the Trash emptied) and sometimes MSC just completed the repair
(seemingly without issue). However, deleting a single object (testing with two
different forms) will trigger the warning: "The method resource CC4D of id 17
is not used anywhere”. The problem is that this issue continues after the
structure repair.

So, any thoughts on how to get a clean bill of health from MSC…? I’ve deleted
all orphaned methods, repaired & compacted the structure. I’m running out of
things to try.

BTW: a few days ago, I noticed that I could not select buttons on a form I was
working with and I could not duplicate that form either. I rebuilt that form
copying some of the objects and all seemed well. MSC did not report any issues
at the time. Here is one screenshot of the larger warning list….
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wmk6nqb3qp7o8c/Screenshot%202018-11-16%2019.44.33.png?dl=0

Thanks,

Robert