I have a list subform showing related records and when a record is added via
programming the list does not update. So, I tried to use Redraw using the:
object name; variable name, table name as a parameter and the redraw did not
occur. Also, Redraw window had no affect either. Any ideas on how to get this
simple subform to refresh?

Searching the NUG I found:

> On May 13, 2016, at 2:40 PM, Gary Boudreaux <gar...@mac.com> wrote Re:
> redrawing subform:
> REDRAW([ManyTable])         //[this worked for Gary]

> On Sep 5, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Stephen J. Orth via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote, Re: v13 - screen redraw:
> Chip, Another option is to use CALL PROCESS (-1) and see if that works...
> Steve

Also, 4D v17 does not seem to have the Call Process command….  Was this removed?

Thanks,

Robert