"current selection" obviously needs qualification; of which table.
the table is implied in the context of a list form (modify/display selection),
but for list subforms it is the master table of the subform object, as defined
in its property list.

you can have multiple sub forms on the same form, but just one delete selection
standard action button.
the action would apply to the current selection of the table associated to
whichever subform object with focus.

that table may or may not be a related table.
(you can populate it with an independent query)

2018/11/21 5:52、Robert ListMail via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:

My understanding is that the current selection of a list form (sub form) are
the related records…. And that if the action was to only work on the current
selection then it would be “Delete Record” not "Delete SubRecord” both of which
seem to be valid if I’m understanding the documentation correctly.