Magnus,

Thank you so much. Your suggestion resolved our Danish client issue.  I
received the following from them this morning:

****
GOOD NEWS – that did it. The conclusion is that region and language have to be
the same for it to run. I would assume it's only an issue when you want an
English profile but don’t live in English speaking country.

THANK you very much – I was starting to be a little sad about upgrading the
hardware and would not being able to use it.
****

Thank you again for the suggestion and help with this. It would have taken us
quite a while to have resolved it without your help.

Mike McCall
Facilitate.com