Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 17:53:32 -0500

From: Charles Miller <miller.c...@gmail.com<mailto:miller.c...@gmail.com>>

To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>

Subject: Re: Windows Server Hardware Recommendations for 4DServer v17

                Application

<cadksfq7kwjxccy32ppg2elyqavvbwl_tlw6x3tncnx3uik2...@mail.gmail.com<mailto:cadksfq7kwjxccy32ppg2elyqavvbwl_tlw6x3tncnx3uik2...@mail.gmail.com>>

How big is data file? You will need this for how much memory. Indexes? I would
also recommend a raid SSD setup.  More memory is always better. If you want to
have your entiore data file in cache you wil need requisite memory. Also make
sure to get Pro versions of SSDs not consumer versions.

Hope this helps?

Regards

Chuck