List has been pretty quiet the last few days.
Anyone alive out there?

I've been using ALPro vs Listbox exclusively since before Listbox existed.
As such, I've got extremely limited experience/knowledge of it.

So, I've decided to educate myself so at least I know how to put a LISTBOX
together.

There is a command in ALPro that allows assigning a popup/pull-down array to a
column, so the user can click the popup and select from some given values for
entry into a cell.

e.g.
associatedMenuPtr:=->at_My_Text_Array
AL_SetColumnPtrProperty
($alpArea;$columnNumber;ALP_Column_PopupArray;$associatedMenuPtr)

I've dug around a lot in LISTBox but have not found a similar method/command

Does it exist?

Many thanks

Randy Engle