Hello Keisuke,

Windows, 32 & 64 bit, although most of my experience is 64 bit.

Yes, I reference the variable in on display detail.

For me REDRAW WINDOW was for special cases when you wanted everything
reloaded/recalculated. To make is so that it doesn't fire on display detail
seems pretty strange. What does it do?

And YES! HIGHLIGHT RECORDS does work by itself!

Much appreciated,
Alan Tilson