Hi All,

OOPS!

So obvious! Earlier I decided I would create a form in the db and named it
Calendar. I then copied the one from Miyako's component. I hadn’t realized that
it copied the method names.

So… when I changed my plan and compiled the component and use it instead these
non existent "method names” interfered. Deleting the unwanted form and viola it
worked!

I knew it must be an obvious overlook on my part.

Sorry for the noise.

John...