Walt,
Are looking for the actual addresses? There are companies that sell those
sort of lists. I haven't looked in years... This one is top of the list:

Or do they have addresses and want to verify them? For that I have been
using Smarty Streets for years. Great folks, good pricing and you get the
geo code and a bunch of other data too, all in JSON. Very competitive if
you have a large list you want to verify.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:21 PM Walt Nelson via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> This is a rather strange request from a client, but here goes:
>
> Anyone know of a source for physical mailing addresses for a given city?
> They want verified mailing addresses.
>
> Anyone use a mailing list service that they could recommend? Anyone know
> what that might cost per 1,000?
>
> Seems the US Census Bureau has LAT & LONG data available that you can dump
> & there are some online APIs to convert the LAT & LONGs to a physical
> address, but that isn’t foolproof.
>
> Thanks,
> Walt Nelson (Seattle)
> New stuff coming!