Thanks Matt!

I have been testing command-line printing with Launch External Process.  It
holds some promiseā€¦ Thanks for the additional details on the process.

I look forward to the webinar session March 13th on your WebSockets component.
I have seen enough of your work to know it will be topnotch and groundbreaking
for most 4D Developers.  Thanks in advance for sharing!

Kirk