I am using v17R3 on Windows 10, and attempting to retrieve some resources from the web using HTTP Get() and HTTP Request() functions. Every attempt fails with an Error 30. Here is the contents of the arrays returned by GET LAST ERROR STACK:

*Code*  *Int Comp**
*       *Error description**
*
49
        srvr
SSL internal error : error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocol
5
        xbox
        Access denied {path}
30      4DRT
        Error #30

Attempting to retrieve the same resource from a web browser (e.g., Chrome) on the same machine is successful, so the problem is in 4D, not at the machine level.

Quitting 4D and restarting the database application had no effect.

There's  a thread from November where Bruno LeGay reported the same problem, but using v15.5 with  4D running as a service. Keisuke Miyako replied, saying something about DNS, but that can't be the issue here, since presumably 4D is using the same resolver that my web browser uses. Plus the error message returned says nothing about DNS, but rather indicates SSL issues as the source of the problem.

Thanks.