On Feb 15, 2019, at 2:00 PM, 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com wrote:

> [JPR]
> Hi Guys,
>
> As usual, I've again received a lot of mails, from USA and the rest of the
> World, asking me if it's important to attend the WT2019, so once again,  I've
> decided to do a global answer. All of the questions end with the same
> subliminal question: Does it worth it? Will we learn something valuable in
> the Training Day?
> …
> I've spent a great lot of time to work with ORDA, to analyse, to measure, to
> discover, to make mistakes, to correct these mistakes and make mistakes
> again, in order to find the easiest possible path in the programming jungle.
> My purpose is to share all this experience with you.

I am definitely attending the Chicago 4D World Tour. I’ve attended all the 4D
World Tours that have been offered and attended every JPR presentation. I’ve
been to every 4D Summit since 1991 except for one — I had a broken leg and
could not travel.

Why do I attend? Because I want as much info as possible about how 4D works and
as many low level details as I can get my hands on. Why?

Because that’s how you become a “4D expert”. You really can’t become or call
yourself a “4D expert” by simply saying “I’ve been using 4D for over years and
I’ve written hundreds of thousands of lines of code.”  There is a lot you still
don’t know. There is a lot that I still do not know. And with ORDA the area of
what I don’t know about 4D has grown tremendously.

Remember, JPR is one of the few people in the world that has Laurent
Ribardière's and Laurent Esnault’s email address and can send a message and get
a reply. If he has a question about how 4D works at a low level, he can get an
answer. From the real 4D experts! That kind of access leads to an unprecedented
understanding of how 4D works.

I want to know what JPR knows about 4D because it helps me to me be able to
deliver better 4D solutions to my clients.

You are not wasting time at 4D World Tour events, you are investing your time
to learn more that will result in you saving time in the future.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444