Hi all - Apologies in advance - if this has been discussed and I'm just missing
it, please point me to the archives.

I need to print 4D Write docs (not 4D Write Pro), on Windows 10, to PDF, using
the built-in "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer. This is the code I curently
have, cobbled togeather from various sources:

SET CURRENT PRINTER("Microsoft Print to PDF")
SET PRINT OPTION(Spooler document name option;$fname)
SET PRINT OPTION(Destination option;2;$path)
WR SET PRINT OPTION ($area;wr spooler document name option;$fname)
WR SET PRINT OPTION ($area;wr destination option;wr send to file;0;$path)
OPEN PRINTING JOB
WR PRINT ($area;0;1)
CLOSE PRINTING JOB

It works, in that a PDF is created, with the right $fname, at the right $path.
It doesn't work, in that the PDF is 0 bytes in size.

Anyone have tested code that solves this problem?

- bill