Hi Tom,

I do have Parallels but it’s currently running windows 7 I think.

I think it would be a good idea to get windows 10 and install it with Parallels
and see how that works out. Like you say it would be a better comparison then.

OTOH, now that I realize I have a slow laptop, it gives me a good testing
machine to see how other with a slow computer will experience this app.

Appreciate,
John...