On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 9:51 AM Milan Adamov via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> No, it would just add more confusion and it wouldn’t be accurate.

I do not agree. The problem is a final client has bought a v16 version but
does not have access to features announced and touted as v16 features. It
is difficult to say to the client he must now update to v17 to have these
new v16 features.

--
Jim Dorrance
jim.dorra...@gmail.com

PS: If you know of anyone that needs an experienced 4D programmer to add
energy and experience to their team, please let me know. I have
experience in many areas. Reasonable rates. Remote or Paris only.