Hi Miyako,

I do have the yearly membership and find it important to get our application to
behave as closely as possible to what users expect. I often don’t have any
contact with someone who downloads our software and if they see any kind of
warning that looks fishy they won’t even try it out and I’ll never know the
difference.

Thanks for the information. Another source of information that I found helpful
was:

https://blog.zeplin.io/dev-journal-automate-notarizing-macos-apps-94b0b144ba9d

--
Cannon.Smith