If a component method is called from the Host system, where a Text is
passed to the component method which is an object Identifier (ex:
"obj_Accept_button" - which is the object name of a button on an entry
form)
can/does the component reference the host system object?

Ex :
  Host system Form Object method:
     my_Component_Method("obj_Accept_Button")

  Component Method: - my_Component_Method:
     $Object_Name:=$1
     OBJECT GET BEST SIZE($Object_Name;$Best_Width;$Best_Height)

Will the component 'see' the host form object "obj_Accept_Button", or
will the component look for the object within the component and,
presumably, find nothing?

Thanks
Chip

Gas is for washing parts