Hi All,

We are in the midst of analyzing a very old 4D application. We’d like to
print/plot/PDF a structure diagram, in all it’s glory, to hang on the wall.  It
must represent all structure elements such as Tables, Fields, Relations,
Indexes, etc….  I have seen these diagrams for other platforms but I haven’t
been successful in extracting such from 4D.

Way back in the day I could print a tiled version of the structure from the
Structure editor window but that print menu seems to be disabled (at least for
me) in current versions of 4D.  Ideally I would like to export the database as
xml or JASON and load it into another charting specific application to
manipulate and print.  I just need to find the proper application (or 4D
component/methods) that can consume the xml/JASON and provide the needed
diagrams.

An example of what I am hoping for can be found in the top image of Vanessa
Talbot’s 4D blog entry titled, “Detailed Analysis of Your Database Structure”
Here is the link if it is allowed on the Nug:
"https://blog.4d.com/detailed-analysis-database-structure/“  Something, clean,
clear, and readable.

FYI: We are on 4D v16R5 at the moment.  Moving to v17 soon.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!!
Kirk