I understand that 4D forms store their own print driver settings, but I can't
figure out how to actually see what the settings are for any form. The
documentation tells me that to set the settings on a form, to click the "print
settings" from the properties list. I can do this but when I open up print
settings it only opens up the default print settings on my system (and it
always pulls up my system default printer). Can I trust that if I open up print
settings on a form, choose a particular printer, click settings, set them,
close the settings and save the form, that those settings will "stick"?

The background for these questions is that we have all sorts of "dummy" forms
like PDF_Port_100, PDF_Land_80, etc. which are supposed to store portrait vs
landscape, 100% or 80% scaling, etc. But I don't know how to actually see into
what those settings actually are or which printer is associated with the form.

A related question: Are particular printer drivers (like PDF Xchange for
example) "linked" to individual forms? Documentation for to-bit printer plugin
we use says: "...you have to integrate a 4D dummy form which stores the
"PDFXChange" printer driver settings...." That is really the source of these
print settings questions.

We've had these forms for years but since we've also had seemingly random pdf
problems, so I am wondering if some of our dummy forms have some bad settings
in them.

Thanks!
- Ben