Jody,

The reason we chose to go this route is so we can assure our customers of the
results.  There is no bias in how the numbers were attained, or that they were
possibly influenced by us.  Additionally, the ability to say this is a
Microsoft tool really helps politically.

Most of our installation today are on VM sessions, and people don't know how to
properly configure VM, or I should say the storage system being utilized by the
VM.  This analysis will help indicate if they did not configure it properly.

Another reason we document this is for the day (and it will come) when they
complain about system speed, the system is slow.  We simply run another
analysis and compare it to the original, pre-installation numbers.  When it
shows their hardware speed has changed, they have a much more difficult time
blaming our software.   😉

I wish I didn't have to do this, but unfortunately it's more of a CYA issue.

Best,

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.          Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com