Chip,

Thanks for you suggestions, I don't understand exactly how they help me yet, I
may need to read/think about it more.

In the mean time… let me clarify the context in which the events/non-event
occurs maybe this will help

When creating a new subscription ADD RECORD is used to display the
SubscriptionDetails form

When editing a subscription MODIFY RECORD is used  to display the
SubscriptionDetails form

These are being called from within the event handle of a button that exists in
the OrderDetails page.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sandor Szatmari

Senior Software Developer