The second parameter is the size of the stack for the process which is
memory used for locals, the current record in each table, loading methods,
and fixed length process varaibles, etc. Variable length variables and
arrays have a reference in the stack that point to the variable/array which
is stored outside of the stack.

As of V15, the recommended setting is 0 which 4D refers to as the “default
setting”.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902