Hi all.
I have encountered an error code I have never seen before and hope someone can
shed light on it.
We are using 4D v17.1 for built client and server applications (server is 64bit
and Client is 32bit), both running on virtual machines using Win Server 2016
DataCenter.

I have a (very) often called project method that has been used for a long time.
Recently a user reported that there was an error, which it turned out was
triggered in that method.

The error message was:
Error when executing the method “RPT_TOU_Alarm_Find_Exceptions” at line number
22.
Error code 203 (xbox)

The line’s code is
ERR_CallChain_Add (Current method name)
which does nothing more than append the method name to an array used to
determine the complete call-chain in case of an error encountered while error
trapping is on (it wasn’t at the time).

The processes are opened using a stack size of zero so 4D decides for itself
what size the process should be.

I can’t find any reference to this error other than error E203 for Xbox One.
Anyone have a clue what this error is?
TIA, Keith
There are 3 kinds of mathematician. Those who can count, and those who can't.