Hi Doug,

The License manager clearly shows 4D Developer Professional v17 - Partner
Program … which includes 1 (unlimited)4D Write - 4D Write Pro license.

So I’m not sure what I am doing wrong?

In edition to why 4D Write Pro is returning the license error I’m a little
confused about 4D Write Pro Migration process.

Anyway, that’s in another NUG thread.

I’ll look at it later after I do some other client work.

Appreciate,
John…