I'll give that a shot. I print the file with no extension then rename it
afterwards.

Thanks!

   Tom Dillon                                      375 S Main St #405
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
        Maybe we only think we have consciousness. --- Sunastar