Hi,

we use Powershell a lot, even in conjunction with 4D. But we never divide
between 32bit and 46bit-Powershell. Since you use the Powershell via LAUNCH
EXTERNEL PROCESS (LEP) the architecture (bitness) of the Powershell binary
shouldn't matter.
And a question: Regarding your script how do you determine the variables
'32bit PowerShell' and '64bit PowerShell'?
I'm in doubt that you call the 64bit-Powershell using the 32bit-4D-Client. Are
you really sure?

And I'm quite sure the cause of problem is the class '
QBXMLRP2.RequestProcessor'. It seems to exist as 32bit on your system, so you
can use the 32bit-Powershell only. The dependency is between Powershell and
Quickbooks, not between 4D and Powershell regarding the bitness.

HTH

Regards
Lutz Epperlein