4D Tech mailing list wrote
> What 4DWrite Pro features, if any, are only available in 64bit? As part of
> an effort to move a large 4DWrite installation onto 4DWrite Pro I’d like
> to run as long as possible with Write Classic and Write Pro ‘side by
> side’. Since WriteClassic can only run under 32bit I won’t be able move to
> 64bit until the conversion is done.
>
> Because I need the new Write Pro Toolbar widget I’m currently using
> v17R4-32bit. Are there any Write Pro features which only appear in
> v17R4-64bit?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Yes Tom, the bug fixes for WP and I‘ve posted a lot of bugs are only in
v17r5 64 cause v17r4 is out of service now.

If you found some bugs test your code with v17r5

I‘m a write poweruser and ready with the switch to WP and v17r5

Armin

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html