Thanks for the response Mr Miyako.

I tried using IMPORT STRUCTURE and immediately got errors:

        1100    Wrong source field
        1020    Wrong field reference in database myDatabase
        1227    Table name is already used

When I exported the ‘old’ structure and diffed the .xml files I found the
following differences:

- the ‘old’ structure have a “keep_record_stamps=“false” attribute in some of
the tables which isn’t present in the ’new’ structure. Here’s an example:

id="29" keep_record_stamps="false">

- The new field references in the ‘new’ structure. This was expected.

Tom Benedict