Chuck Miller responded to Ben Sokal’s post regarding moving Static Pictures to
Library Pictures...

> On Jun 4, 2019, at 17:06, Chuck Miller via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> If you had gone to one of 4D’s road shows, JPR had a db that would do this
> for you. Perhaps you can request it from 4D. You still have to load each form
> but it is pretty seamless.
>
> Regards
>
> Chuck
>

>> On Jun 4, 2019, at 7:11 PM, Ben Sokal via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> We are finally moving to v17 and need to fix all our static PICT images.
>> From previous posts and from the 4D knowledge base I understand how to
>> convert library images by looping through them and running the conversion
>> code. But the problem is we have over 1100+ static PICT images that aren't
>> in the library. The MSC has identified these images but that's only somewhat
>> helpful since that still means we have to go to every object on hundreds of
>> forms, and change the properties from STATIC PICTURE to LIBRARY PICTURE. I
>> can spend week(s) doing this but...maybe someone has found a more efficient
>> way to handle bad static images that aren't in the picture library?
>>
>> - Ben

Chuck, I’ve looked through the USB Drive that we received at this year’s 4DWT
and haven’t found the DB you mention. Perhaps it was part of another DB with an
unrelated name? Or maybe it was from a previous 4DWT.

Anyhow, if you have any further clues on this, it would be great. We have about
800 static pictures on forms which need conversion.

Thanks,

Tom Benedict