4Dv17R4 build 233874
Windows Server 2019 1809 build 17763.397 (64bit)

An installed 4Dv17R4 application began not correctly launching this morning on
the  error(s).

650 (xbox) Folder (name) not found (path) xtoolbox task 1444
Cannot open the structure of the database development
Can’t load component development.4DC component ‘4DRT’ task 1444

This error occurs for every c:\Program Files\4D\Resources\Internal Components\
of which there are six internal components.

I re-installed the 4Dv17R4 application and the newly installed app has the same
error.

I’m suspicious of the OS.

4D Server is running on this same machine and it uses four of the same internal
components. I’m concerned that if I restart 4D Server it will fail also.

Please help!

David Ringsmuth