I'm having an issue with what I would think should be an easy issue to
resolve, but apparently I'm missing something.

I have a Combo Box on the screen and I'm trying to trap on the user pressing
the Return key when they have finished data entry.  I would have thought it
should be the ON DATA CHANGE event, but no event is firing.

Instead, the drop down list is closed and the cursor is left in the field
(at the end).  Same issue if the user clicks off the Combo Box, it seems I
cannot determine when that actions occurs, because neither ON DATA CHANGE or
ON LOSING FOCUS fire.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.          Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com