I'm perplexed by the behavior of margins in Write Pro 17R4 and 17R5.

If I display a Write Pro document in a form and set the margins under program
control (i.e. in a button object method WP SET ATTRIBUTES(MyWPArea;wk page
margin left;".75in")) the ruler will change, as expected, to show the left
margin at .75 inches.

I can then adjust the margins manually, by dragging them in either the
horizontal or vertical ruler. However, if I try to to "Reset" the left margin
back to .75in by executing the button object method again, there is no effect.
The margins do not change. It is as if adjusting the margin manually causes the
rulers to be 'locked' from being set by code.

Is this expected behavior?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Tom Benedict