Sweetwater is looking to add a Database Programmer/Application Developer to our
existing team of developers. As a Database Programmer, you will be responsible
for continuing the development of our custom business management package
running on 4D and PostgreSQL, supporting over 1500 users.

This is a full-time position that requires relocation to our headquarters in
Fort Wayne, IN.

Qualifications:

        • Expertise in a modern programming language such as 4D, Visual Basic,
C#, SQL
        • Strong relational database skills
        • Desire for a modern design and user experience
        • Two years of programming experience
        • High level of common sense and business judgment
        • Willingness to keep up to date on all new technologies
        • Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment

You can take a virtual tour of our amazing campus here:

If you're interested in joining a growing team of developers in the midwest,
please email me -- we'd love to talk with you.