Van: Kirk Brooks <lists.k...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: Wednesday, 25 September 2019 17:18
Aan: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Onderwerp: Re: Another splitter question

Piotr,

listbox_1  |  listbox_2  |  listbox_3

listbox_1:  horizontal resize = grow; vertical resize= grow (I assume)
splitter_1:  horizontal resize = none; vertical resize= grow
listbox_2:  horizontal resize = grow; vertical resize= grow
splitter_2: horizontal resize = none; vertical resize= grow
listbox_3: horizontal resize = grow; vertical resize= grow

Notes:

Be sure the splitters start before the top of the listbox and end after the
listbox. It won't work if the splitters are not longer, at least by a pix on
each end. At least in my experience.

You won't be able to size the listbox smaller than the layout in the form
editor.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:05 AM Piotr Chabot Stadhouders via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a form with three listboxes on it, with in between 2 vertical
> splitters
>
> I want to accomplish the following, preferably only by setting object
> properties :
> When I move the left splitter the left listbox must size, the middle
> listbox + right splitter must move, and the right listbox must size
> When I move the right splitter the middle and right listbox must size
> (the left splitter + listbox must stay as is)
>
> I am having troubles to find a (good) way to accomplish this
>
> Anybody any tips?
>
> Gr,
> Piotr

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

What can be said, can be said clearly,
and what you can’t say, you should shut up about

*Wittgenstein and the Computer *