Hi All,

(OS=Windows 10, VMware Virtual Desktop, 4D v16R4, Client/Server)

We have discovered a problem where the 4D login window is hidden (off screen)
when switching between computers as follows:

-  Log into a computer with three screens.  Log into VMware virtual desktop and
launch 4D.  Choose the proper server from the available list and log into 4D.
Move the 4D app window to the left screen.  At end of the day, quit 4D and log
out of VMware and the local PC.
-  At home, log into laptop (single screen), log into VMware virtual desktop.
Launch 4D.

At this point the 4D application window and the choose server windows are off
screen. (I am assuming 4D still thinks there are three screens attached.)
Using the Windows “Move” function (ALT+Space, select Move + arrow keys) will
only move the blank application window but it leaves the choose server window
off screen.  (Sometimes the choose server window will move into view instead of
the 4D application window - weird!)

Of course this can be solved by deleting 4D AppData before logging into 4D from
the laptop. It can also be solved by leaving the 4D application in the center
window when closes down the multi-window computer.  Both these solutions are
cumbersome and seem a bit ancient.

Anyone dealing with a similar issue and do you have a solution?  Since this is
super early in the launch process commands like Count Screens or Set Window
Rect are useless….

Thanks for your help!
Kirk